Monday, December 3, 2007

Grinding, Painting, and Wiring







This weekend we were able to spend some time working on the frame prep, car wiring, and Impala body removal. My wife finished the grinding, and started painting the frame with POR-15. She managed to get the stuff on her hands, face, and eventually into her hair! This is some nasty stuff, and believe me it doesn't come off easily. I wasn't even painting and managed to get some on my fingers. The frame is looking good, and is ready for another coat of paint. My wife did this while I managed to get through some of the wiring harness, and took the Impala apart, preparing for the body removal. Here are some pictures of our progress. Notice the big pile of wires that was trimmed from the wiring harness! No need for the power locks, windows, mirrors, or seats! Less weight = Faster!

No comments: