Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Selling parts not needed

I have been selling many parts from the project cars that I will not be using with the swap. I have already sold close to $550 worth of parts via E-Bay and other online forums. Thank you for all that have purchased from me! I am continuing the process, and hope to have the rest of the doors and interior sold by the end of next week. I haven't had much time to work on the project over the holiday week, nor this week. It seems that everything is happening at once and our days are all booked! I hope to have some time this week and perhaps this weekend to tackle some dismantling of the 77. It is our goal to have the frame spruced up and the 77 body installed within the next month. Then is the tricky part of converting some of the newer car parts and integrating them into the 77. Just look at the wiring harness that came from the Roadmaster!

No comments: